A Bay Area Bankruptcy Attorney Who Will Walk With You
Without the right guide, your journey through bankruptcy can be stressful and terrifying. The pressure, the complexity, the paperwork, the time… filing for bankruptcy can make an already painful experience unbearable.
Dowe Law wants to walk with you on that journey, from the dark skies of your current financial storm to a brighter, sunnier future. We take care of the legalities, paperwork and other complications, allowing you to focus on getting your life back on track.
If you need…
- Someone to help you find freedom from financial troubles
- Someone who will guide you through the maze of legalities
- Someone who can provide relief from the stress of filing for bankruptcy
- Someone to represent you skillfully in the court proceedings
…Dowe Law will be that someone.
As a debt relief and bankruptcy attorney, Dowe Law has brought hope and a chance to start again to hundreds of financially-stricken individuals and families around the San Francisco Bay Area for more than two decades. They can do the same for you.
That journey to a better future begins with a single step. You can talk to us right now on to arrange a free consultation and begin changing the course of your life.
What our clients say
“When I was faced with the difficult decision to file bankruptcy, I searched on the Internet for a legal firm. After the consultation with Hermin Dowe, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to be represented by this company. My responsibility was made very clear and the staff in the office was most compassionate and helpful in accomplishing the tasks at hand. What I expected to be a very difficult and painful experience turned out to be a healing one.” - U.G
Get in touch right now
How We Help You Take Your First Steps To Freedom
Your family and your future are precious. When troubles hit, you can sometimes ride them out. But when it becomes too much and there's no relief in sight, bankruptcy can often be the best way out.
When you face bankruptcy, you're not alone. Just talking about it can provide instant relief, and the beginning of a plan to turn things around. And by doing so, you're no longer accepting the way things are, but making a step that will ultimately change not just your life, but the lives of all around you.
As one of the best bankruptcy attorneys in the Bay Area, we do a lot more than just filing paperwork and representing customers in court. When you walk with Dowe Law, you get…
- An unparalleled success rate. With thousands of successful client submissions, our cases are ALWAYS accepted by the courts.
- A free, no-obligation consultation to talk about your situation. This gives you a chance to understand all your options and the best way forward.
- Appointment times that fit in with you. We happily make appointments for evenings or even week-ends. Plus, we have offices in Fairfield, Pleasant Hill and San Pablo, and help clients all throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The very best in bankruptcy law expertise. With over 27 years experience and knowledge, Dowe Law is even consulted by other bankruptcy lawyers!
- Excellent rates and flexible payment plans. We'll make sure that your payments work with your financial situation, and nobody else's.
If you're desperately wanting to start the journey from debt to freedom, or get in touch using the contact form above. If you're still looking for information on bankruptcy, our free eBook will give you some guidance on the complexities of the bankruptcy maze and what you can do to start finding your way out.
What our clients say
“I was challenged with severe financial issues. I found an attorney with moral values. Hermin Dowe, is one of the rare ones. Hermin practices law to help the people and not herself. She will help you with your legal needs like you are part of her family. Trust, Integrity and a helping hand are her hallmark. My bankruptcy was taken care of with professionalism and a minimum of stress.” – Mike S.
Your Guide To Navigating Bankruptcy
Please accept our FREE eBook on how you can navigate the twists and turns of the bankruptcy maze. This short read will give you the ins and outs of bankruptcy, along with important details you'll need to know. There are also some simple steps you can make to start turning your finances and your life around. Just enter your name, and email to download right now.
If you have any questions about bankruptcy or the eBook, please or fill in the contact form above.